Connecting with Culture Photo Competition
To celebrate the 2018 Mental Health awareness week 8 – 14 October, Le Va is running the Connecting with Culture Photo competition.
Culture gives us a sense of belonging, pride and identity and for your young Pacific people in New Zealand, the stronger their cultural identity, the stronger their mental wellbeing.
To enter the competition simply send us a selfie of you connecting with your culture, share on your Facebook or Instagram page with the hashtags #LeVa and #MHAWNZ and you could win!
- The competition will begin on 8 October at 9am and close 14 October at 11pm.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday 16th October at 12 noon via Facebook Live.
- Anyone across the world can submit a selfie but only NZ residents/citizens qualify for the competition prizes.
- By entering, you give permission for Le Va to share on Facebook and Instagram pages throughout Mental Health Awareness Week.
- All competition entries to be posted on either your Facebook or Instagram account with the hashtags #LeVa and #MHAWNZ before the closing date.
- Two prizes up for grabs – First prize: $100 gift voucher of your choice, Second Prize $50 Gift voucher of your choice.
- The winner must claim their prize within a month of the draw (we can send to you).