I AM is a cultural identity fono for youth that aims to strengthen self-worth through the benefits, values and knowledge of Pasifika culture.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
We are walking alongside Pasifika youth and communities to equip them with the skills and tools to have respectful relationships that are embedded with Pasifika values.
I AM is a cultural identity workshop for youth that aims to strengthen self-worth through the benefits, values and knowledge of Pasifika culture.
- Strengthen your cultural identity to strengthen your self-worth
- Learn about Pasifika cultural values and find out why violence is not our culture
- Put your Pasifika values into action
I AM is a FREE, digital (or face-to-face), 1.5hr (or 2hr) workshop. (Refreshments will be provided)
Is this workshop for you?
The I AM workshop has been specifically developed to meet the needs of our youth who:
- Are aged between 18-24 years old
- Identify as Pasifika
- Want to find out more about the benefits of being Pasifika
- Want to explore how to apply Pasifika values to their every day lives
If you would like to know more information on the Atu-Mai youth programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for the Atu-Mai I AM workshop for youth in your region, view the schedule and fill in the form.
To register for the Atu-Mai I AM workshop for youth in your region please complete this form and you will receive the zoom link. Note that:
- Are aged between 16-24 years old
- Cameras must be on at all times
- We strongly advise that you come early to get settled into the digital space
- You bring pen and paper for some of the activities