I AM Fono
I AM is a workshop for Pasifika youth designed to equip our youth with knowledge about our Pasifika culture to live violence free. Our goal is to show you how your Pasifika culture can strengthen your self-worth and help you ‘unleash your full potential’. Register for the workshop to discover your Pasifika cultural values and how you can use them in your everyday modern life.
- Find out what your Pasifika cultural values are and why violence is not our culture.
- Put your Pasifika cultural values into action and create your own cultural legacy statement.
I AM is a free, face to face or online, 2 hour workshop.
Is this workshop for you?
The I AM Cultural Identity workshop has been specifically developed to meet the needs of our youth in the community who:
- Identify as Pasifika
- Are between the ages of 18-24 years old
- Want to find out more about the benefits of being Pasifika
- Want to explore why violence is not our culture.
If you would like more information or to book a workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.