We’re walking alongside Pasifika communities to equip our aiga with the skills and tools to have respectful relationships that are embedded with Pasifika values.
Fathers Fono Workshop – register now
Fathers Fono is a parenting workshop aimed at bringing our Pasifika fathers together and supporting each other to be the best Dads we can be. Information and talanoa will focus on the importance of engaging with our children and supporting Dads with strategies to build authentic and sincere relationships. We draw on our Pasifika values of love and respect to help our Dads support their children and families to thrive and reach their full potential.
- Be an engaging Dad through relationships, values and self-care.
- Build strong positive relationships with our children.
- Learn strategies to manage challenging times.
- Follow through and commit to action being the best Father we can be.
Fathers Fono is a FREE, face-to-face, 2.5hr workshop. Refreshments will be provided.
Is this workshop for you?
The Fathers Fono workshop has been specifically developed to meet the needs of our fathers in the community who:
- Identify as Pasifika
- Have a father/caregiving role
- Have a child/ren aged between 0-16yrs old
- Want to find out more about being an engaged Dad
- Want to explore how to apply Pasifika values to parenting.
If you would like to know more information on the Fathers Fono programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for a Fathers Fono workshop in your region, view the schedule below and fill in the registration form.