Faiva Ora Community Innovation Fund
The Faiva Ora Community Innovation Fund supports community-based initiatives that enable Pasifika people with disabilities to enhance participation, reduce stigma and increase access to support.
We are now seeking applications from Pasifika community groups for funding up to $10,000.
Your application should align with one or more of the following objectives:
1. Enhance community development and action by mobilising communities and disabled Pasifika people to lead innovation and take ownership.
2. Empower Pasifika disabled people and their families to have a voice.
3. Reduce stigma and discrimination of disabilities within Pasifika communities.
4. Increase access to the right support, including disability support services, and strengthening community and natural supports.
5. Support Pasifika people with disabilities to participate in their communities.
6. Enhance the wellbeing of Pasifika people with disabilities.
Initiatives/projects will be prioritised that:
1. are led by Pasifika people with disabilities, their families, and/or carer(s).
2. focus on meeting the needs of Pasifika young people.
3. show collaboration with support services and community groups.
Applications are open until 5pm Friday 25 August 2023.
If you require support to develop your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org