Respectful Relationships is a workshop for Pasifika youth designed to equip them with the knowledge and skills to have respectful relationships with their partners. Our goal is to show you the importance of relationships to Pasifika people and how a healthy relationship is good for your mental health.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
We are walking alongside Pasifika youth and communities to equip them with the skills and tools to have respectful relationships that are embedded with Pasifika values.
Respectful Relationships – register now
Respectful Relationships will help you to learn skills for relationships that support you to be at your best.
- Explore the sacredness of the Va and learn about what makes up healthy partner relationships.
- Learn the warning signs of unhealthy and abusive partner relationships
- Learn communication tools that can help towards achieving a healthy relationship
Respectful Relationships is a FREE, face to face or online, 2 Hour or 1.5 Hour workshop.
Is this workshop for you?
The Respectful Relationships workshop has been specifically developed to meet the needs of our youth in the community who:
- Identify as Pasifika
- Are between the ages of 16-24
- Are interested in learning about having respectful relationships
- Want to learn the differences between healthy, unhealthy and abusive relationships
- Want to explore why violence is not our culture
If you would like to know more information about the Atu-Mai youth programme or are interested in booking a workshop please email email@example.com.