Registered nurse - Mental Health Service for Older People
Closing date: 30 April 2012
- Registered nurse
- Mental Health Service for Older People (MHSOP)
- Full and part time positions
- Position No. 51201-251981
- Do you have a real interest in mental health for older people?
- Do you have at least 2 years previous experience working as a registered nurse in mental health?
- Do you have proven experience in delivering quality patient care?
If so, we have part time and full time positions available. Would you please indicate in your cover letter the hours that you would be interested in working. You will be expected to work any of the three shifts available in a 24-hour period, therefore flexibility is essential.
You will have a high level of interpersonal and communication skills and hold a current annual practicing certificate with a scope of practice that allows you to work in Mental Health.
As a member of our supportive multidisciplinary team we can offer you:
- professional development opportunities
- a holistic approach to patient centred care
- an opportunity to work in an integrated service model.
If you would like to discuss this position prior to applying, please contact Marie Dickinson, charge nurse manager on (07) 839 8899 ext 96530.
Closing date: Open until filled